In concentrated form, the transport of water can be reduced in comparison to standard (non-concentrated) grades. Ultra-versatile in the formulation process, SEPIPLUS™ S offers excellent resistance to electrolytes. It can be used to formulate soft and rich textures that impart absolute comfort to the skin.
INCI: Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer & Polyisobutene & PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether
- Ready-to-use: concentrated and pre-neutralized liquid
- Cold or hot process
- Wide pH range: 3-12
- Multifunctional: thickening, stabilizing and texturizing
- Excellent resistance to electrolytes
- Ultra-versatile formulation process: before/during/after emulsification, even added to a cold emulsion to adjust its final viscosity
- Sprayable fluid to thick textures
- Compatible with solvents, stress-inducing active ingredients, DHA, sun filters and sunscreens, pigments and UV exposure.
- Rich and soft texture
- Long playtime and long-lasting comfortable sensations
- Face & body care
- Hair care
- Approved in China (listed in IECIC 2015)
- Liquid-liquid acrylic emulsion. Thus it is not considered as a microplastic according to the definition of ECHA (proposal of August 22nd, 2019)