SEPIPLUS™ 265 is a liquid polymer produced by inverse emulsion polymerization. This is a solvent-free, energy efficient manufacturing process technology.
In concentrated form, the transport of water can be reduced in comparison to standard (non-concentrated) grades.
Effective at low doses, SEPIPLUS™ 265 has a good resistance to electrolytes. It imparts a glide-on spreading and a velvet finish.
INCI : Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer & Polyisobutene & Polysorbate 20
- Ready-to-use: concentrated and pre-neutralized liquid
- Cold or hot process
- pH range: 5.5-12
- Multifunctional: thickening, stabilizing and texturizing
- Stabilizes and emulsifies all types of fatty phase
- Good resistance to electrolytes due to its concentrated liquid form
- Sprayable fluid to thick textures
- Compatible with solvents, mineral waters, sun filters and sunscreens, pigments, etc.
- Smooth, shiny and soft texture
- Easy to pick up and spread
- “Silicone-like” gliding with a velvet finish
This product is covered by a Mass Balance certificate. Check our progress on RSPO.org.
- Face & body care
- Hair care
- Approved in China (listed in IECIC 2015)
- Liquid-liquid acrylic emulsion. Thus it is not considered as a microplastic according to the definition of ECHA (proposal of August 22nd, 2019)
Would you like a sample of this ingredient ?
Universal Powder Polymer for EO free concepts
Concentrated Liquid Polymer with Gliding and Elegant Touch