Its properties come from Matricaria maritima (also named "scentless Chamomille") that is mainly located on the top of sandhills.
It is distinguished by its white daisy-like flowers & its finely divided fern-like leaves.
SEA MAYWEED SC™ decreases redness and pain sensations.
The sensitive skins are less reactive, soothed. An immediate and long-term reduction of redness is visible.
SEA MAYWEED SC™ reduces:
- the release of substance P and keeps it from binding to its receptor.
- the release of interleukine-1 alpha and -6, and PGE2 in the epidermis.
It protects skin against stress with its anti-lipoperoxisase activity.
- Soothing, skin care for sensitive skin
- For a reduction of irritation, redness
- To smooth the skin
- For a well-being look
- 1 test in vivo
- Solubility: water soluble
- Form: liquid
- Use level: 1%