Each year, Seppic acts in favour of the professional integration of young people and prepares the future
Every year, Seppic offers the opportunity to young talents to continue their studies while gaining professional experience by developing their skills in a dynamic and multicultural environment where challenges, adventures and enthusiasm are combined.
Our work-study recruitment campaign for the year 2022/2023 has just been launched and great opportunities await you in various fields: Research and Innovation, Production, Marketing, Regulatory Affairs, HSE, Communication, Human Resources, ... and on several sites in France: La Garenne Colombes (92), Castres (81), Lons (64) and Pontrieux (22)
For each open position, we ensure that you have the best possible experience with :
- Clearly defined assignments in line with your school or university curriculum
- Assignments that meet a real need in the company
- A manager who has teaching skills and is available to ensure that you are properly onboarded, welcomed and that you develop throughout your journey
- Opportunities to discover the activities of Seppic and the Air Liquide Group thanks to meetings specially organized for our work-study students and interns
- The possibility of joining the company on a permanent basis at the end of the training course, depending on the positions available
Discover all our offers on our career page.