SIMULSOLTM SL 26 C is a good W/O emulsifier. It can be used in HI&I and Oilfield applications.
|Analytical data||Standard limits|
(mPa at 25°C)
Suitable for Ecolabel
Main characteristics of SIMULSOLTM SL 26 C are:
- W/O emulsifier
- Non toxic and readily biodegradable
- Applicable to emulsifying fluid oils based drillling muds
- Superior compatibility in strong acid and alkali systems, and electrolyte solutions
- No cloud point and not temperature sensitive
Extensive chemical compatibility
SIMULSOLTM SL 26 C is compatible in:
- Concentrated electrolyte solution
- Strong alkaline medium (e.g. 10 % NaOH)
- Strong acid medium (e.g. 10 % phosphoric acid).
Creation of stable oil in water emulsions for specialized matrix stimulation fluids:
- Applicable to emulsifying fluids oil based drilling muds
- Cases where emulsions may be chosen to sweep wellbores or flowlines of certain deposits.