Concentrated Liquid Polymer for Clean Beauty
Winner of Ringier Technology Innovation Awards 2021 in China, SEPIPLUS™ K is a liquid polymer produced by inverse emulsion polymerization. In concentrated form, the transport of water can be reduced in comparison to standard (non-concentrated) grades.
- A solvent, preservative and EO (ethylene oxide)-free polymer, which is suitable for clean cosmetics.
- A concentrated liquid polymer which brings high performance in formulation.
- Silicone-like gliding skin feel
SEPIPLUS™ K is a rheological modifier which combines clean, performing and sensorial assets.
SEPIPLUS™ K is solvent, preservative and EO (ethylene oxide)-free, which is suitable for clean cosmetics. It provides high performance in terms of thickening, oil stabilizing and resistance to electrolytes. It imparts a silicone-like gliding skin feel and adds a graceful touch to the formulation.
- Smooth, shiny and soft texture
- Easy to pick up and spread
- "Silicone-like" gliding
- Face & body care
- Hair care
INCI: Polyacrylate-13 & Hydrogenated Polyisobutene & Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate
- Ready-to-use: concentrated and pre-neutralized liquid
- Cold or hot process
- Wide pH range: 3-12
- Multifunctional: thickening, stabilizing and texturizing
- Good resistance to electrolytes due to its concentrated liquid form
- Sprayable fluid to thick textures
- Compatible with solvents, mineral waters, sun filters and sunscreens with different coatings (alumina, silicone, silica, aluminium hydroxide), pigments, etc.
- Approved in China (listed in IECIC 2021)
- Liquid-liquid acrylic emulsion thus non-microplastic polymer*.
*according to Background Document to the Opinion on the Annex XV report proposing restrictions on intentionally added microplastics (10 December 2020)