Recommended for medium or thick consistency formulations, it is ideal for “chassis” formulas due to its high resistance to electrolytes.
It also acts as a texturizing agent by providing a structuring effect and a very soft feel. It is versatile and can be used in both skin care and hygiene products.
INCI : Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum
- Non-ionic polysaccharide
- Ready-to-use: powder that dissolves quickly in hot or cold water
- Cold or hot process
- Wide pH range: 3-12
- Multifunctional: thickening, stabilizing and texturizing
- Strong thickening power
- Forms clear aqueous gels
- Excellent resistance to electrolytes
- Textures of medium to thick consistencies
- Synergistic behavior with SEPIMAX ZEN™ and SEPINOV™ EMT 10
- Compatible with solvents, anionic and cationic ingredients, surfactants, AHAs, sun filters and sunscreens, pigments, etc.
- Non-stringy and non-sticky texture compared to xanthan gum
- Sensation of infinite softness and comfort
- 100% bio-based contents
- Face & body care
- Sun care
- Hair care
- Hygiene (shampoo, shower gel, facial cleanser, …)
Approved in China (listed in IECIC 2015)