Versatile and efficient, SIMULGEL™ I-NS 100 is used to develop from sprayable, extra-liquid to very thick formulas. It creates melting textures with a fresh skin feel.
INCI: Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer & Isohexadecane & Polysorbate 60
- Ready-to-use: liquid and pre-neutralized
- Cold or hot process
- Wide pH range: 3-12
- Multifunctional: thickening, stabilizing and texturizing
- Stabilizes and emulsifies all types of fatty phase even at low viscosity
- Extra-fluid, sprayable to thick textures
- Compatible with solvents, AHAs, DHA, sun filters and sunscreens, pigments and UV exposure.
- Smooth, shiny and soft texture
- Easy to spray or pick up depending on the consistency
- Fresh (quick break) and melting skin feel
This product is covered by a Mass Balance certificate. Check our progress on RSPO.org.
- Face & body care
- Sun care (spray or cream)
- Hair care
Approved in China (listed in IECIC 2015)