It is an EO (ethylene oxide)-free, thickening-stablizing-texturizing polymer. Furthermore, it is synthesized by inverse emulsion polymerization. This is a solvent-free, energy efficient manufacturing process technology.
Suitable for more responsible concepts, SIMULGEL™ EPG imparts a soft and light skin feel.
INCI: Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer & Polyisobutene & Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside
- Ready-to-use: liquid and pre-neutralized
- Cold or hot process
- pH range: 5.5-12
- Multifunctional: thickening, stablizing and texturizing
- Stabilizes and emulsifies all types of fatty phase
- Sprayable fluid to thick textures
- Compatible with solvents, sun filters and sunscreens, pigments, etc.
- Smooth, shiny and soft texture
- Easy to pick up
- Light and soft skin feel
This product is covered by a Mass Balance certificate. Check our progress on RSPO.org.
- Face & body care
- Hair care
- Approved in China (listed in IECIC 2015)
- Liquid-liquid acrylic emulsion. Thus it is not considered as a microplastic according to the definition of ECHA (proposal of August 22nd, 2019)