SERDEX has joined SEPPIC on January 1st, 2017
SERDEX has been a specialist of botanical active ingredients for skin treatment since 1978. Within SEPPIC, its 40 employees continue to partner with customers to offer original substantiated botanical extracts.
SERDEX has based its innovation on a sound knowledge of Malagasy plants, combined with a recognized expertise in high purity extraction and understanding of the mechanisms of action.
SERDEX is a trading member of the Union for Ethical BioTrade (UEBT), a non-profit association that promotes the 'Sourcing with Respect' of ingredients that come from native biodiversity. Being respectful of traditional know how, improving the living conditions of local populations and developing local suppliers in areas where the plants originate, have been at the heart of the sustainable development of SERDEX since its inception and meet today’s standards of cosmetic customers.
This acquisition enlarges SEPPIC offering for customers looking for the combination of effectiveness, sustainability and vibrant stories.
Latest press releases
- Seppic launches SEPIFILM™ White TF, for the dietary supplements market
- SEPPIC launches XYLISHINE™, the new hair repairing and moisturizing active ingredient
- SEPPIC discloses SUBLIGANA™, an anti-imperfection active ingredient for blemished and acne-prone skin
- SEPPIC Wins the NYSCC Most Sustainable Ingredient Award for EMOGREEN™
- SEPPIC wins the gold medal for the most innovative functional ingredient at In-Cosmetics Asia 2016