SEPPIC Wins the NYSCC Most Sustainable Ingredient Award for EMOGREEN™
SEPPIC won the prize for the most sustainable ingredient at the New York Society of Cosmetics Chemists symposium on “The Future of Sustainability” with EMOGREEN™ on February 15th, 2017.
EMOGREEN™ is a range of emollients that represent an alternative to silicone oils. It is plant-based, readily biodegradable, and appealing to the touch. Thanks to its inert chemical structure, it is suitable for a broad range of applications, from skin and hair care to make-up, sunscreen and cleansing. It can be formulated under extreme conditions, for example in rich and active formulations, with high to low pH. Compatible with all kinds of oils and easy to use, EMOGREEN™ offers a unique texture.
EMOGREEN™, in addition to being biodegradable, is 100% biosourced on a palm vegetable starter which is composed of crude palm oil. The palm feedstock for EMOGREEN™ is under a Mass Balance certification (BVC-RSPO-1-1972708497).
EMOGREEN™ is the solution for consumers who are looking for more natural and eco-friendly products. Produced by Total Special Fluids using a patented distillation and purification process, and marketed by SEPPIC, this range meets the highest standards of purity.
Olivier Peyrot, Beauty Care Sales Manager in North America stated: "This new generation of sustainable emollients shows our commitment to provide customers with specialty ingredients with strong benefits for end-consumers and for the environment. They can also be used as alternatives to volatile silicones or mineral oil."
Latest press releases
- SERDEX has joined SEPPIC on January 1st, 2017
- SEPPIC wins the gold medal for the most innovative functional ingredient at In-Cosmetics Asia 2016
- SEPPIC launches CONTACTICEL™, an anti-pollution active ingredient from the CELEBRITY™ technology
- Healthcare: Air Liquide builds new specialty ingredients production facility in the U.S. for the cosmetic and pharmaceutical markets
- SEPPIC launches SEPIFIT™ PROTECT, an active ingredient for daily sports nutrition