SEPPIC unveils its new visual identity
SEPPIC, a subsidiary of Air Liquide Healthcare, is a global supplier of specialty ingredients for healthcare, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and nutrition. SEPPIC is launching its new logo and visual identity.
Ability to adapt to the environment has been the engine of SEPPIC's growth for 70 years. By updating its logo and visual identity, SEPPIC maintains its momentum and demonstrates its capacity for innovation.
The logo has been kept blue and orange, which highlights the long lasting development and commitment of SEPPIC to its customers and employees. The smile and the lowercase letters underline the close and long-term relationships that SEPPIC has cultivated. This connection also brings to mind the unique and combined expertise it offers customers.
SEPPIC's core business — emulsions — was the inspiration for its new visual identity. The droplets, represented by curved lines, symbolize the mixture of oil and water that forms the basis for many of its innovations and emphasize endless possibilities.
- PHARMA WEBINAR: Bioavailability in pharmaceutical formulations
- SEPPIC launches CERAMOSIDES HP: a powerful active ingredient
- SEPPIC launches EPHEMER™, the first cosmetic active ingredient derived from CELEBRITY™
- SEPPIC launches CELEBRITY™, its new technology of macroalgal cell culture.
- SEPPIC receives the RSPO Mass Balance certification for its Castres (France) site