A comprehensive range of film-coatings for moisture protection
The SEPIFILM™ LP range is comprised of white and colorless film-coating products offering several protection levels:
|Coating type||Product||Protection level|
|White||SEPIFILM™ LP 770||Standard protection|
|SEPIFILM™ LP 761||Enhanced protection|
|Colorless||SEPIFILM™ LP 010||Standard protection|
|SEPIFILM™ LP 014||Standard protection +|
|SEPIFILM™ LP 007||Enhanced protection|
|SEPIFILM™ LP 030||Enhanced protection ++|
SEPIFILM™ LP products can be colored by combining them with one or several SEPISPERSE™ DRY.
SEPIFILM™ LP products can also be used as a sublayer with SEPIFILM™Naturally Colored.
Due to its composition and its granular form, SEPIFILM™ LP has numerous benefits:
1/ Ease of implementation:
- Rapid dispersion, without dust or lumps
- Homogeneous dispersion, without generating foam
- No extreme temperatures
- Allows film-coating in an aqueous medium
2/ Protection and stability of the finished product:
- Protects active ingredients sensitive to moisture
- Improves the stability of hygroscopic formulations
- Allows the use of higher permeability packaging materials
- Helps to improve the physical properties of the core
Furthermore, SEPPIC supports its customers with a wide range of services, such as Sepischool, a theoretical and practical training course on film-coating, technical assistance from a film-coating expert on customer site and a customized formulation offer. Discover the different services NUT here.
The SEPIFILM™ LP range can be used for the applications:
- dietary supplements
Products from the SEPIFILM™ LP range comply with EU and US regulations for dietary supplements.
They are also suitable for pharmaceutical applications.