PHARMA WEBINAR: Bioavailability in pharmaceutical formulations
If you have missed the live presentation or if you want to watch it again, click here!
Start Date: June 21, 2016
Start time: 2:30 pm (CEST)
Duration: 60 minutes
“Today more than ever, the bioavailability of active pharmaceutical ingredients and biologics is a key factor in leading a successful drug development.
The choice of appropriate excipients for a specific dosage form can lead to enhanced bioavailability. More and more, formulators resort to high performance materials in order to solve critical bioavailability issues.
Through this webinar, let’s take a look at how these challenges can be addressed through careful selection of raw materials. We will explore how one excipient can be formulated in order to solve specific bioavailability issues in different dosage forms –topical, oral and injectable- each having specific quality requirements.”
- SEPPIC launches CERAMOSIDES HP: a powerful active ingredient
- SEPPIC unveils its new visual identity
- SEPPIC launches EPHEMER™, the first cosmetic active ingredient derived from CELEBRITY™
- SEPPIC launches CELEBRITY™, its new technology of macroalgal cell culture.
- SEPPIC receives the RSPO Mass Balance certification for its Castres (France) site