- an easy-to-use thickening agent:
- an anti-dehydrating agent
- a formula-protecting agent.
|Appearance at 20°C||Clear liquid||S 52-180|
0 - 50 mPa.s
|LVT M1 V60|
|Dry extract||38 - 42%||105°C - 5g - 4h|
|Chlorides||3,40 - 3,55%||S 52-002|
|pH (at 10%)||6,5 - 7,5||NFT 73-206|
|Colour (VCS)||4 max.||S 52-150|
- Foaming properties
MONTALINETM C 40 is a cationic surfactant with good foaming properties. It develops an abundant foam, which is not altered in the presence of hard water and soil.
- Foam boost
One of MONTALINETM C 40’s specific characteristics is the rapidity of its foam boost. This parameter is particularly important for the formulation of toiletry products.
MONTALINETM C 40 presents many different advantages as a thickening agent:
- an extra-fluid presentation
- totally stable viscosity over time
- a non-pH-dependent thickening effect
- the option of thickening in the absence of salt (NaCl)
- a polyvalence making it possible to combine several properties in a single product.
- Easy to use
The main advantage of this polyvalent surfactant is its extra-fluid form. Its viscosity remains below 50 mPa.s irrespective of temperature (from 4°C to 50°C). MONTALINETM C 40 is easier to use in the industrial process. Anti-dehydrating effect MONTALINETM C 40 has an anti-dehydrating effect that allows it to limit irritation due to NaLES.
MONTALINETM C 40 can be used in a very wide variety of body or hair cleansing products due to its properties (shampoos, shower gels, foaming gels...).