It assures a detoxifying action through proteasome stimulation. It is a skin protector that reverses the age effects. It comes from the Arctic winged kelp Alaria esculenta. It lives in extreme conditions in agitated but transparent waters where sea pressure can exceed 6T/m².
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – Alaria esculenta extract
It is made up of a web of elastic fibers, which:
- preserves tissue integrity against compression &
- ensures cohesion & firmness of all the cell architecture (similar role that proteic fibers & elastin play in the Skin).
- It is sourced in Europe.
Benefits on volunteers:
After 1 month cutometer:
- Elasticity: +20%
- Firmness: +25%
- Self evaluation: improves firmness: 90%
- Decreases the depth of wrinkles: 80% of volunteers
Mode of action:
- Downregulates progerin for mature skin: -79%
Raw material approved by ECOCERT GREENLIFE, in conformity with Ecocert standards on natural and organic cosmetics and COSMOS standards. Natrue approved. RSPO: green palm programme.
Detoxifying through proteasome stimulation
- In vitro: Proteasome stimulation: +24%
- Decreases IL1, 6 & 8: -12% to 21%
- TNFα: -14 %
- IFNy: -8 %
- Solubility: liposoluble
- Form: liquid
- Use level: 1%
- Preservative free