Minimalist formulas inspired by the JUGAAD concept!
JUGAAD is a colloquial Hindi term which means: "to improvise clever solutions using limited resources". In an economic context, Professor Jaideep Prabhu*, author of “the JUGAAD innovation” explains that "JUGAAD is a frugal approach". Doing better with less, a real challenge for innovation.
A minimalist JUGAAD product kit
Three minimalist detoxifying body treatments with different sensory textures were developed with this mindset using the same six ingredients with cold process: the CREAM GEL process or the patented GELTRAP™ technology, with or without EASYNOV™, as a liquid emulsifier. The formulas contain SEPINOV™ EMT 10, a multifunctional polymer, AQUAXYL™, a moisturizing ingredient and BIOPLASMA™ FA, a detoxifying ingredient.
- Jugaad Detox - Cream gel - Cold Processable
- Jugaad Detox - Emulsion Like - Cold Processable
- Jugaad Detox - GELTRAP™ - Cold Processable
Experience new textures and sensoriality by playing with ingredients and emulsion forms. The Jugaad personal care concept!
"Jugaad is, quite simply, a unique way of thinking and acting in response to challenges; it is the gutsy art of spotting opportunities in the most adverse circumstances"
Professor Jaideep Prabhu in his book*.
This mindset is widespread in emerging countries. It boosts creativity and is increasingly inspiring developed countries.
To go further, here are 2 videos explaining JUGAAD:
- TED Conference - Navi Radjou: Creative problem-solving in the face of extreme limits (English)
- France TV Info - Un œil sur la planète (French)
* "Jugaad Innovation: Think Frugal, Be Flexible, generate breakthrough Growth" by Radjou Prabhu and Ahuja