Information to our customers regarding Covid-19 outbreak
Seppic is committed to both the safety of its employees and to continuing the delivery of its products to customers.
From the start of the Covid-19 outbreak, Seppic has monitored all the suppliers that may be impacted and has ensured that:
- Safety stocks are sufficient to face potential supply difficulties,
- Suppliers are not meaningfully impacted in their operations (factories in operation and no constraint on logistics).
Seppic has activated its Business Continuity Plan (BCP). Its BCP covers all activities:
- Sales administration,
- Supply chain,
- Commercial activities,
- Marketing and innovation,
Several measures of the BCP are already activated:
- Teleworking for all employees who can telework and whose presence on sites is not critical for operations,
- Adaptation of work organization to limit the risk of cross-contamination between the teams on sites,
- Personal protective measures,
- Proper employee conduct in case of symptoms,
- Increased frequency of sanitizing and cleaning in critical areas,
- Prohibition of travels,
- Use of teleconference solutions for meetings,
Seppic is mobilized to ensure the continuity of the supply to its customers.
Last updated: March 24th, 2020