Information to our customers regarding Covid-19 outbreak
Seppic is committed first to the safety of its employees.
As most of Seppic’s customers are manufacturing goods that are essential and necessary for the health and safety of people, such as drugs, animal vaccines, hydroalcoholic gels, hygiene products, home care and water treatment products, Seppic is also mobilized to ensure the continuity of the supply to its customers.
Seppic is currently running its Business Continuity Plan and has implemented several measures, including:
- On industrial sites, adaptation of work organization and personal protective measures to control the risk of cross-contamination between teams and team members,
- Teleworking for all employees who can telework and whose presence on sites is not critical for operations, with use of videoconference solutions for meetings
- Proper employee conduct in case of symptoms and in case of contact with a sick person,
- Increased frequency of sanitizing and cleaning in critical areas,
- Contact with authorities to be known as a supplier of essential goods.
From the start of the Covid-19 outbreak, Seppic has monitored all the suppliers of goods and services related to its production and its delivery of essential goods, including those located in the most impacted areas. Seppic ensures that safety stocks are sufficient to face potential supply difficulties, and that suppliers are not impacted in their operations (factories in operation and no constraint on logistics).
Last updated: May 18th, 2020