SOLAGUM™ are unique polymers thanks to their ease-of-use:
- They are supplied in liquid state, as an aqueous solution of copolymers dispersed in isoparaffin.
- They require neither neutralization, heating nor dispersion.
- Their thickening and emulsifying effect is instantaneous.
The simple addition of water, appropriate solvent, solvent- or water/solvent-blends to SOLAGUM™ gives instantaneously the corresponding gel at room temperature.
Identity card of SOLAGUMTM grades
Selection of applications of SOLAGUMTM
- Agriculture - Adjuvants aids for crop protection products & seed coatings: SOLAGUM™ rheology modifiers enhance particle suspension in order to achieve stable formulations throughout storage. They can thicken media with electrolytes or extreme pH.
- Admixture for cement, concrete & plaster: demolding formulations.
- Coatings, adhesives & Inks: adjustment of the viscosity of formulations, suspension of elements.
- Fire fighting foam: adjustment of foam viscosity to improve their cling-time, on vertical surfaces for instance.
- HI&I: thickening and emulsifying of detergent formulations on a broad range of pH.
- Leather: emulsification of neatsfoot oil to provide a rich leather dressing.
- Polishes: SOLAGUM™ rheology modifiers are used to achieve smooth, stable emulsions or polish formulations in any form (liquid, sprayable, pourable paste, thick wipe-on, brush-on paste).