Thicken with Elegance
SOLAGUM™ TARA is a pure non-ionic Tara gum with thickening capability for medium to thick consistencies. This 100% natural origin polymer is suitable to all cosmetic applications thanks to its wide compatibility with other ingredients and offers immediate hydration into water enabling cold process formulation.
Multifunctional, SOLAGUM™ TARA also texturizes, improving sensory with an elegant touch. With similar performance to HEC and a better sensory & naturality profile, SOLAGUM™ TARA is the ideal polymer to replace Hydroxyethylcellulose!
SOLAGUM™ TARA is readily biodegradable.
- Great thickening capability (aqueous gel 5 times more viscous than xanthan gum)
- Nice sensory, without stringy nor tacky effect
- 100 % Natural Origin Content according to ISO 16128
- COSMOS, NATRUE, VEGAN and HALAL certified
- The solution to the hair market demand by replacing HEC in hair formulation
SOLAGUM™ TARA is a polymer of choice for medium to thick consistencies in natural formulas, for boosting viscosity effect while improving naturality level and for its very nice sensory.
INCI : Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum
- Excellent resistance to electrolytes
- Not pH sensitive
- Excellent compatibility in formulation (non ionic)
- Viscosity booster when in presence of SEPIMAX ZEN™, SEPINOV EMT™ 10 or SEPINOV™ WEO
- Viscosity booster when associated with the hybrid polymers SEPILIFE™ NUDE or SEPILIFE™ G305
- Viscosity booster when associated with SOLAGUM™ AX (or other natural gums, xanthan, etc.)
- Great topical cosmetic tolerance
- Ideal for Hair Care applications: Gain of viscosity and stability similar to Hydroxyethylcellulose while improving the appearance of the formulation
- Face and body care
- Hair care
- Sun care
- Hygiene and oral care
- Solid cosmetics
Approved in China (listed in IECIC 2015)