Combination of glycerol ester and its ethoxylated derivative, SIMULSOL™ 165 is a non-ionic self-emulsifying O/W base for all types of application and lotion to cream textures.
- Emulsifies a wide range of oils without the need for an HLB research (from 3%)
- Rich, soft feel
- Cream to butter textures
- Form: solid flakes
- Indicative HLB 11
- Compatible with hydrogen peroxide
- Stable in extreme pHs, both acid and alkalin
- Stable in the presence of electrolytes
- This product is covered by a Mass Balance BVC-RSPO-1-1972708497.
Check our progress on RSPO.org.
All types of products:
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Sun Care
Would you like a sample of this ingredient ?
Non-ionic solubilizing surfactant
SIMULSOL™ 220 TM
Non-ionic surfactant / Thickener for foaming formulas