SIMULGEL™ SMS 88 is produced by inverse emulsion polymerization. This is a solvent-free, energy efficient manufacturing process technology.
Based on new chemistry and with properties similar to SEPIGEL 305™, SIMULGEL™ SMS 88 imparts a soft texture and rich skin feel and leaves the skin with an infinite veil of softness.
INCI: Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Dimethylacrylamide Crosspolymer & Isohexadecane & Polysorbate 60
- Ready-to-use: liquid and pre-neutralized
- Cold or hot process
- Wide pH range: 3-12
- Multifunctional: thickening, stabilizing and texturizing
- Stabilizes and emulsifies all types of fatty phase
- Sprayable fluid to thick textures
- Compatible with solvents, AHAs, DHA, sun filters and sunscreens, pigments and UV exposure.
- Smooth, shiny and soft texture
- Easy to pick up
- Cocooning and rich skin feel
This product is covered by a Mass Balance certificate. Check our progress on RSPO.org.
- Face & body care
- Sun care
- Hair care
- Liquid-liquid acrylic emulsion. Thus it is not considered as a microplastic according to the definition of ECHA (proposal of August 22nd, 2019)
Would you like a sample of this ingredient ?
Renewable Oil Based Versatile Liquid Polymer
SIMULQUAT™ HC 305
Liquid and Cationic Polymer for Hair Care Texturizing