Liquid Polymer Designed for Fluid Formulations
SIMULGEL™ FL is a liquid polymer produced by inverse emulsion polymerization. This is a solvent-free, energy efficient manufacturing process technology.
SIMULGEL™ FL is the best ally for fluid formulas. Slightly thickening, it has excellent oil stabilizing power even at low viscosity and good resistance to electrolytes.
This is the perfect partner to illustrate a fresh and light skin feel with liquid textures.
INCI: Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer & Isohexadecane & Polysorbate 60
- Ready-to-use: liquid and pre-neutralized
- Cold or hot process
- Wide pH range: 3-12
- Multifunctional: thickening, stablizing and texturizing
- Stabilises and emulsifies all types of fatty phase even at low viscosity
- Good resistance to electrolytes
- Fluid textures
- Compatible with solvents, AHAs, DHA, sun filters and sunscreens, pigments, etc.
- Smooth, shiny and soft texture
- Light and fresh skin feel
This product is covered by a Mass Balance certificate. Check our progress on RSPO.org.
- Face and body creams (serums, face masks, wipes…)
- Hair care
- Approved in China (listed in IECIC 2021)
Liquid-liquid acrylic emulsion thus non-microplastic polymer*.
*according to Background Document to the Opinion on the Annex XV report proposing restrictions on intentionally added microplastics (10 December 2020)