SIMULGEL™ EG & EG QD
Multifunctional Liquid Polymer with Excellent Gentleness
SIMULGEL™ EG & EG QD are liquid polymer produced by inverse emulsion polymerization. This is a solvent-free, energy efficient manufacturing process technology.
SIMULGEL™ EG & EG QD offer a perfect balance between softness and lightness for all types of application and climate.
INCI: Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer & Isohexadecane & Polysorbate 80
- Ready-to-use: liquid and pre-neutralized
- Cold or hot process
- pH range: 5.5-12
- Multifunctional: thickening, stablizing and texturizing
- Stabilizes and emulsifies all types of fatty phase
- Sprayable fluid to thick textures
- Compatible with solvents, sun filters and sunscreens, pigments, etc.
- Smooth, shiny and soft texture
- Easy to pick up
- Light and soft skin feel
- Face & body care
- Hair care
- Approved in China (listed in IECIC 2021)
- Approved as a QD (Quasi-drug) additive in Japan
- SIMULGEL™ EG QD is supplied with a Certificate of Analysis compliant with the QD monograph
Liquid-liquid acrylic emulsion thus non-microplastic polymer*.
*according to Background Document to the Opinion on the Annex XV report proposing restrictions on intentionally added microplastics (10 December 2020)