SIMULGEL™ 600 is a liquid polymer produced by inverse emulsion polymerization. This is a solvent-free, energy efficient manufacturing process technology.
Similar to SEPIGEL 305™ in terms of application properties, SIMULGEL™ 600 can be used to formulate soft and smooth textures.
INCI: Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer & Isohexadecane & Polysorbate 80
- Ready-to-use: liquid and pre-neutralized
- Cold or hot process
- Wide pH range: 3-12
- Multifunctional: thickening, stabilizing and texturizing
- Good thickening power for aqueous mediums
- Stabilizes and emulsifies all types of fatty phase
- Sprayable fluid to thick textures
- Compatible with solvents, AHAs, sun filters and sunscreens, pigments, etc.
- Smooth, shiny and soft texture
- Easy to pick up
- Soft skin feel
- Face & body care
- Hair care
- Approved in China (listed in IECIC 2021)
Liquid-liquid acrylic emulsion thus non-microplastic polymer*.
*according to Background Document to the Opinion on the Annex XV report proposing restrictions on intentionally added microplastics (10 December 2020)
Would you like a sample of this ingredient ?
A lipoaminoacid that is a phenylalanine biovector and alpha-MSH antagonist for guaranteed lightening action.
SIMULGEL™ EG & EG QD
Multifunctional Liquid Polymer with Excellent Gentleness