Universal Powder Polymer for EO free concepts
SEPINOV™ WEO is a polymer derived from the Ecodesign development intended to reduce environmental impact, one of SEPPIC’s three CSR pillars.
It is a universal, EO (ethylene oxide)-free, thickening-stabilizing-texturizing polymer.
In the form of a concentrated powder, it has good resistance to electrolytes and imparts a light, satin-like skin feel.
INCI: Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer
- Ready-to-use: pre-neutralized powder
- Cold or hot process
- Wide pH range: 3-12
- Multifunctional: thickening, stabilizing and texturizing
- Stabilizes and emulsifies all types of fatty phase
- Good resistance to electrolytes due to its concentrated powder form
- Forms clear aqueous gels
- Sprayable fluid to thick textures
- Compatible with solvents, DHA, AHAs, sun filters and sunscreens, pigments, etc.
- Smooth, shiny and soft texture
- Easy to spray or pick up depending on the consistency
- Light and satin-like skin feel
- Face & body care
- Hair care
- Approved in China (listed in IECIC 2021)
*according to Background Document to the Opinion on the Annex XV report proposing restrictions on intentionally added microplastics (10 December 2020)