SEPINOV™ WEO is a polymer derived from the Ecodesign development intended to reduce environmental impact, one of SEPPIC’s three CSR pillars.
It is a universal, EO (ethylene oxide)-free, thickening-stabilizing-texturizing polymer.
In the form of a concentrated powder, it has good resistance to electrolytes and imparts a light, satin-like skin feel.
INCI: Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer
- Ready-to-use: pre-neutralized powder
- Cold or hot process
- Wide pH range: 3-12
- Multifunctional: thickening, stabilizing and texturizing
- Stabilizes and emulsifies all types of fatty phase
- Good resistance to electrolytes due to its concentrated powder form
- Forms clear aqueous gels
- Sprayable fluid to thick textures
- Compatible with solvents, DHA, AHAs, sun filters and sunscreens, pigments, etc.
- Smooth, shiny and soft texture
- Easy to spray or pick up depending on the consistency
- Light and satin-like skin feel
- Face & body care
- Hair care
- Approved in China (listed in IECIC 2015)
- Non-microplastic polymer*
*according to REACH Annex XV restriction proposal for intentionally added microplastics, published on January 11th 2019, updated on August 22nd 2019, background document issued on June 11th 2020.
Would you like a sample of this ingredient ?
EO-free Powder Polymer with Silky Sensation
Versatile concentrated liquid polymer