SEPINOV™ P88 is a polymer derived from the Ecodesign development intended to reduce environmental impact, one of SEPPIC’s three CSR pillars.
It is a universal, EO (ethylene oxide)-free, thickening-stabilizing-texturizing polymer.
In the form of a concentrated powder, it has good resistance to electrolytes and imparts a smooth, silky feel.
INCI : Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Dimethylacrylamide Crosspolymer
- Ready-to-use: pre-neutralized powder
- Cold or hot process
- Wide pH range: 3-12
- Multifunctional: thickening, stabilizing and texturizing
- Good resistance to electrolytes due to its concentrated powder form
- Forms clear aqueous gels
- Sprayable fluid to thick textures
- Compatible with solvents, DHA, AHAs, sun filters and sunscreens, pigments and UV exposure.
- Smooth, shiny and soft texture
- Easy to pick up
- Smooth and silky skin feel
- Face & body care
- Hair care
Would you like a sample of this ingredient ?
SEPINOV™ EMT 10
The Fresh & Satiny Powder Polymer
Universal Powder Polymer for EO free concepts