SEPINOV™ EMT 10 is a universal, thickening-stabilizing-texturizing powder polymer. Aqueous gels, cream gels, emulsions and GELTRAP™ can all be produced using SEPINOV™ EMT 10.
SEPINOV™ EMT 10 demonstrates an excellent tolerance for immature skins and is therefore the perfect choice for baby products.
INCI : Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer
- Ready-to-use: pre-neutralized powder
- Cold or hot process
- Wide pH range: 3-12
- Multifunctional: thickening, stablizing and texturizing
- Stabilizes all types of oils (vegetable oils, esters, silicone oils, mineral oils…)
- Excellent oil stabilizing power: up to 40-45% of fatty phase
- Good resistance to electrolytes due to its concentrated powder form
- Forms clear aqueous gels
- Sprayable fluid to thick textures
- Synergetic effect with SOLAGUM™ TARA
- Compatible with solvents, DHA, AHAs, H2O2, sun filters and sunscreens, pigments and UV exposure.
- Smooth, shiny and soft texture
- Easy to spray or pick up depending on the consistency
- Fresh and satin-like skin feel
- Produces creamier and more stable foams in hygiene products
This product is covered by a Mass Balance certificate. Check our progress on RSPO.org.
- Face & body care
- Hair care
- Hygiene (facial cleanser, shower gel…)
- Baby care
- Approved in China (listed in IECIC 2021)
- Non-microplastic polymer*
*according to Background Document to the Opinion on the Annex XV report proposing restrictions on intentionally added microplastics (10 December 2020)
- Inherently ultimate biodegradable.
Would you like a sample of this ingredient ?
Multifunctional Powder Polymer for ZEN Attitude
EO-free Powder Polymer with Silky Sensation