SEPINOV™ EMT 10 is a universal, thickening-stabilizing-texturizing powder polymer. Aqueous gels, cream gels, emulsions and GELTRAP™ can all be produced using SEPINOV™ EMT 10.
SEPINOV™ EMT 10 demonstrates an excellent tolerance for immature skins and is therefore the perfect choice for baby products.
INCI : Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer
- Ready-to-use: pre-neutralized powder
- Cold or hot process
- Wide pH range: 3-12
- Multifunctional: thickening, stablizing and texturizing
- Stabilizes all types of oils (vegetable oils, esters, silicone oils, mineral oils…)
- Excellent oil stabilizing power: up to 40-45% of fatty phase
- Good resistance to electrolytes due to its concentrated powder form
- Forms clear aqueous gels
- Sprayable fluid to thick textures
- Synergetic effect with SOLAGUM™ TARA
- Compatible with solvents, DHA, AHAs, H2O2, sun filters and sunscreens, pigments and UV exposure.
- Smooth, shiny and soft texture
- Easy to spray or pick up depending on the consistency
- Fresh and satin-like skin feel
- Produces creamier and more stable foams in hygiene products
This product is covered by a Mass Balance certificate. Check our progress on RSPO.org.
- Face & body care
- Hair care
- Hygiene (facial cleanser, shower gel…)
- Baby care
- Approved in China (listed in IECIC 2015).
- Non-microplastic polymer*
- Inherently ultimate biodegradable.
*according to REACH Annex XV restriction proposal for intentionally added microplastics, published on January 11th 2019, updated on August 22nd 2019, background document issued on June 11th 2020.
Would you like a sample of this ingredient ?
Multifunctional Powder Polymer for ZEN Attitude
EO-free Powder Polymer with Silky Sensation