Produced using a disruptive innovation patented by SEPPIC, SEPIMAX ZEN™ is a next-generation thickening, stabilizing and texturizing powder polymer. It has a MAXimal resistance to electrolytes and can be used to formulate with greater creativity and peace of mind.
SEPIMAX ZEN™ is the perfect polymer for building the “chassis” of formulations and addressing the challenge of stress-inducing and difficult active ingredients. It forms transparent gels with a velvety, rich and elegant feel. It is versatile and can be used in both skin care and hygiene products.
INCI: Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6
- Ready-to-use: pre-neutralized powder
- Cold or hot process
- pH range: 2-8
- Multifunctional: thickening, stablizing and texturizing
- Extreme resistance to electrolytes up to 10% salt
- “Chassis” behavior in the presence of electrolytes (without viscosity drop)
- Forms clear aqueous gels
- Excellent particle suspension power
- Sprayable fluid to thick textures
- Synergetic effect with SOLAGUM™ TARA
- Compatible with ethanol and other solvents, surfactants, AHAs, salicylic acid, zinc pyrithione, sun filters and sunscreens, pigments, etc.
- Excellent vaginal tolerance
- Clear aqueous gel
- Rich, elegant skin feel with a velvet finish
- Produces finer and softer foams in a hygiene product
- Face & body care
- Sun care
- Hair care
- Hygiene (shampoo, shower gel, facial cleanser, intimate hygiene, hydro-alcoholic gel…)
- Approved in China (listed in IECIC 2015).
- Non-microplastic polymer*
- Inherently ultimate biodegradable.
*according to REACH Annex XV restriction proposal for intentionally added microplastics, published on January 11th 2019, updated on August 22nd 2019, background document issued on June 11th 2020.
Would you like a sample of this ingredient ?
Texturizing agent suitable for all types of formulations, makes the skin soft and matte
SEPINOV™ EMT 10
The Fresh & Satiny Powder Polymer