SEPILIFE™ NUDE is a new generation of ecodesigned and patented emulsifying polymer combining sustainability, performance and skin feel. It allows formulation of finished products with high percentage of naturality (ISO 16128) and good biodegradability. EO (ethylene oxide)-free, multifunctional and easy to use with cold process, it provides THE solution to formulate efficiently and more sustainably.
SEPILIFE™ NUDE imparts an ultra light & nude skin feel with quick-break effect and natural finish.
INCI: Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer & C15-19 Alkane* & Polyglyceryl-6 Laurate* & Polyglycerin-6*
*plant-based & renewable
- Ready-to-use: liquid and pre-neutralized
- Cold or hot process
- pH range: 5.5-12
- Plant-based & renewable oil and surfactant
- High natural origin content (ISO 16128)
- Inherently biodegradable
- Multifunctional: thickening, stabilizing and texturizing
- Can be used as the primary emulsifier or thickener
- Stabilizes and emulsifies all types of fatty phase
- For sprayable, fluid or thick formulas
- Compatible with solvents, sun filters and sunscreens, pigments, etc.
- Quick-break & nude skin feel
- Natural finish
This product is covered by a Mass Balance certificate. Check our progress on RSPO.org.
- Face & body care
- Sun care
- Approved in China (listed in IECIC 2015)
- Liquid-liquid acrylic emulsion. Thus it is not considered as a microplastic according to the definition of ECHA (proposal of August 22nd, 2019).
Would you like a sample of this ingredient ?
The Pioneer of Liquid Multifunctional Polymers
Lipoaminoacid hydroxyproline biovector with anti-ageing properties, moisturizing, firming and restructuring.