Versatile O/W alkylpolyglucoside emulsifier of natural origin with a light feel, for all types of application and texture: spray to butter.
As a promoter of liquid crystals which biomimic the lipid bilayer of cellular membrane, it helps to stabilize the emulsion, provides the restructuring effect (reduction of TEWL) and the moisturizing effect.
INCI: C14-22 Alcohols & C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside
- Emulsifies all types of oils from 1% (ester, mineral, vegetable, silicone)
- Ultra-soft light texture
- A variety of textures: spray, lotion, cream, butter
- Promotes liquid crystals around oil droplets and in the continuous phase
- Restructuring property: 50% reduction of TEWL (in vitro)
- Long-lasting moisturizing effect 5hr after application (in vivo)
- Prolongated moisturizing effect up to 48hr after application in combination with AQUAXYL™ (in vivo)
- Booster effect on SAKADIKIUM™ skin complexion enhancing (in vivo)
- Approved by ECOCERT, COSMOS and Natrue
- This product is covered by a Mass Balance BVC-RSPO-1-1972708497.
Check our progress on RSPO.org.
- Versatility in formulation
- Preservative-free, synthesis without solvent
- Ultra-white emulsions
- Excellent compatibility with the fillers and pigments used in make-up
All types of products:
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Sun Care
Would you like a sample of this ingredient ?
Versatile performance O/W emulsifier, with a rich feel
Green co-emulsifier for O/W emulsions and texture agent for foaming products