O/W alkylpolyglucoside emulsifier of natural origin, for rich, easy-to-spread creams.
As a promoter of liquid crystals which biomimic the lipid bilayer of cellular membrane, it helps to stabilize the emulsion, provides the restructuring effect (reduction of TEWL) and the moisturizing effect.
INCI: Cetearyl Alcohol & Cetearyl Glucoside
- Emulsifies all types of oils (ester, mineral, vegetable, silicone)
- Rich feel
- Cream to butter textures
- Promotes liquid crystals around oil droplets and in the continuous phase
- Long-lasting moisturizing effect 5hr after application (in vivo)
- Restructuring property: reduction of TEWL (in vitro + in vivo)
- Approved by ECOCERT, COSMOS and Natrue
- Preservative-free, synthesis without solvent
- Authorized in quasi-drug applications (Japan)
- This product is covered by a Mass Balance certificate BVC-RSPO-1-1972708497. Check our progress on RSPO.org
All types of products:
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Sun Care
Would you like a sample of this ingredient ?
Bioinspired O/W emulsifier for visible benefits
Versatile performance O/W emulsifier, with a rich feel