Why choose Seppic?
Join a human-scale company which is part of a large group.
When joining Seppic, you become part of a company where passionate men and women share their expertise every day. Seppic offers its employees a wealth of diverse career opportunities.
Some good reasons to come and work at Seppic
- I want to be proactive in my career
- I love challenges
- I am intrigued by company with international growth
- Technical expertise has always interested me!
- I want to join a company that encourages promotion from within
Seppic offers its employees the opportunity to get involved in community activities or initiatives.
"Monthly Microdonation: €1 donated by the employee + €2 contributed by Seppic = €3 paid to a community association"
- A day spent at an association during 1 day of leave or reduced working time day (RTT)
- Donation of days between employees when a family member is seriously ill
- Homework help and support for employees’ children
A socially responsible company
Diversity is one of the pillars of the Air Liquide Human Resources strategy. It is defined as the mix of nationalities, gender, age, experience, ethnicity and education. Air Liquide recognizes that promoting diversity requires adaptability, flexibility, and understanding of different values, beliefs, and expectations. The diversity in the workforce creates the opportunity to listen and understand different points of view, to think in new ways, and to widen the scope of recruitment to attract the best talents.
The women-men equality index is 77/100 for Seppic SA. The result of the index is the result of a dynamic policy. It encourages the Group to continue and increase its pay equity policy. Air Liquide's salary policy is based on three criteria: performance, responsibilities in the position held and external markets for remuneration.