Produced using a disruptive innovation patented by SEPPIC, SEPIMAX ZEN™ is a next-generation thickening, stabilizing and texturizing powder polymer. It has a MAXimal resistance to electrolytes and can be used to formulate with greater creativity and peace of mind.
SEPIMAX ZEN™ is the perfect polymer for building the “chassis” of formulations and addressing the challenge of stress-inducing and difficult active ingredients. It forms transparent gels with a velvety, rich and elegant feel. It is versatile and can be used in both skin care and hygiene products.
INCI: Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6
- Ready-to-use: pre-neutralized powder
- Cold or hot process
- pH range: 2-8
- Multifunctional: thickening, stablizing and texturizing
- Extreme resistance to electrolytes up to 10% salt
- “Chassis” behavior in the presence of electrolytes (without viscosity drop)
- Forms clear aqueous gels
- Excellent particle suspension power
- Sprayable fluid to thick textures
- Synergetic effect with SOLAGUM™ TARA
- Compatible with ethanol and other solvents, surfactants, AHAs, salicylic acid, zinc pyrithione, sun filters and sunscreens, pigments, etc.
- Excellent vaginal tolerance
- Clear aqueous gel
- Rich, elegant skin feel with a velvet finish
- Produces finer and softer foams in a hygiene product
- Face & body care
- Sun care
- Hair care
- Hygiene (shampoo, shower gel, facial cleanser, intimate hygiene, hydro-alcoholic gel…)
- Approved in China (listed in IECIC 2021).
- Non-microplastic polymer*
*according to Background Document to the Opinion on the Annex XV report proposing restrictions on intentionally added microplastics (10 December 2020)
- Inherently ultimate biodegradable.
Would you like a sample of this ingredient ?
Lipoaminoacid hydroxyproline biovector with anti-ageing properties, moisturizing, firming and restructuring.
SEPINOV™ EMT 10
The Fresh & Satiny Powder Polymer