A Sustainably Designed Emulsifying Polymer
SEPILIFE™ NUDE is a new generation of ecodesigned and patented emulsifying polymer combining sustainability, performance and skin feel. It allows formulation of finished products with high percentage of naturality (ISO 16128) and good biodegradability. EO (ethylene oxide)-free, multifunctional and easy to use with cold process, it provides THE solution to formulate efficiently and more sustainably.
SEPILIFE™ NUDE imparts an ultra light & nude skin feel with quick-break effect and natural finish.
- High percentage of naturality and inherently biodegradable
- Multifunctional rheology modifier
- Ultra light & nude skin feel
INCI: Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer & C15-19 Alkane* & Polyglyceryl-6 Laurate* & Polyglycerin-6*
*plant-based & renewable
- Ready-to-use: liquid and pre-neutralized
- Cold or hot process
- pH range: 5.5-12
- Plant-based & renewable oil and surfactant
- High natural origin content (ISO 16128)
- Inherently biodegradable
- Multifunctional: thickening, stabilizing and texturizing
- Can be used as the primary emulsifier or thickener
- Stabilizes and emulsifies all types of fatty phase
- For sprayable, fluid or thick formulas
- Compatible with solvents, sun filters and sunscreens, pigments, etc.
- Quick-break & nude skin feel
- Natural finish
This product is covered by a Mass Balance certificate. Check our progress on RSPO.org.
- Face & body care
- Sun care
- Approved in China (listed in IECIC 2021)
Liquid-liquid acrylic emulsion thus non-microplastic polymer*.
*according to Background Document to the Opinion on the Annex XV report proposing restrictions on intentionally added microplastics (10 December 2020)