Direct compacting Sucrose
White Di-Pac® Direct Compacting and Tableting Sugar is a unique co-crystallized product manufactured by Domino (ASR group), and containing sucrose (97%) and maltodextrin (3%). It provides direct compressibility and enhanced flowability, solubility, and dispersion.
White Di-Pac® is compliant with USP Compressible Sugar monograph.
White Di-Pac® displays a remarkable array of qualities that are desirable for excipients used in tableting:
- Highly compressible
- Readily soluble, it contributes to the solubility of the ingredients and reduces the need for disintegrants
- Does not contain fructose nor invert sugar
- Inert, it will not react with most active ingredients
- Very low hygroscopicity and low moisture content (LOD < 1%), it prevents degradation of the actives (which helps extend the shelf life of the end product)
- Good dispersing agent and porous, it provides uniform distribution of the active ingredients
Domino Specialty Ingredients is a leading American company in the field of Sweetening Solutions, and is part of the ASR group (American Sugar Refining Inc.).
Domino develops sugars for functional ingredients in pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals.
Safety Data Sheet
Surfactants: Ethoxylated fatty acids, castor oils and fatty alcoholsDiscover
Liquid polymeric emulsifier for innovative pharmaceutical "Gel-in-Oil" emulsion and for W/O emulsion
Made of raw materials compliant to the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.)