SEPINEO™ P 600
SEPINEO™ P 600 is a thickening, emulsifying and stabilizing polymer
Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer/Isohexadecane & Polysorbate 80
SEPINEO™ P 600 is multifunctional : thickening, emulsifying, stabilizing and texturing agent. Ready-to-use, it is designed for the formulation such as gels and creams and is very easy to implement.
SEPINEO™ P 600, an essential polymer
SEPINEO™ P 600 is a thickening agent for pharmaceutical formulations. It is easy to use as it does not require neutralization step when developing new gels, creams, simple or multiple emulsions for:
- Formulas for topical application with drug or medical device status
- Formulas with high solvent content, or with rich oily phases
- Products composed of heat sensitive ingredients
A 3-in-1 polymer
An excellent thickener
- Stable over a wide pH range (3-12)
- Compatible with high levels of solvents and mix solvents: ethanol, glycerin…
- Compatible with a large number of active ingredients
- Synergistic effects with other pharmaceutical thickeners
Stabilizer - Emulsifier
- No prior HLB calculation required
- Suitable for polar and nonpolar oils, essential oils and esters
- Can be used to formulate innovative cream-gels (up to 35-40% fatty phase)
- Co-stabilizing role: improves the stability of all types of O/W emulsions from as little as 0.5%
- Improves the sensory profile and appearance of a formula from as little as 0.2%
- Rheofluidifying behaviour providing a finished product which is easy to spread
Easy to use
SEPINEO™ P 600 is presented in liquid form and it is pre-neutralized.
SEPINEO™ P 600 is easy to work with: aqueous dilution at room temperature, no high shear needed.
Being nonthixotropic, it allows flexibility in the process and equipment used.
The recommended quantity in a formula ranges from 0.1% to 5%.
SEPINEO™ P 600 is designed solely for topical pharmaceutical applications (skin and anal and vaginal mucosa).
It can be used in pharmaceutical or medical device status products.
SEPINEO™ P 600 has a Type IV DMF and is registered in the Inactive Ingredient Database.
SEPINEO™ D.E.R.M: thickening, stabilizing and texturizing agent
Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer
SEPINEO™ SE 68
SEPINEO™ SE 68, a glucolipid self-emulsifying system for topicals. Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucosideDiscover