INCI: eryngium maritimum callus culture filtrate
What are Plant Cells?
Plant cells are undifferentiated “native cells” located in meristematic areas, which can be found at the tip of the roots, at the apex of the stem & in the primordial leaf.
These zones are responsible for the growth of the plant.
Cellular counting a new claim:
- more than 100 million cells/g of active ingredient.
- formulated in a ceam at 0.05% use level, about 50 000 cells in 1g of cream applied on a daily base.
Plant cells have two key abilities: the ability to differentiate into all cell types found in the plant & the ability to self-renew at an undifferentiated stage. Thus, plant cells are responsible for every organ formation & every differentiation resulting in the growth of the plant.
Celtosome Eryngium Maritimum results are:
- Increases skin Firmness
- Global Protection
- Full skin renewal
Celtosome™ Eryngium Maritimum is an anti-aging that helps improving the firmness of the skin and a full skin renewal from biotechnologies.
Benefits on volunteers:
+27 % firmness by self evaluation
Mode of action:
- Better structure of dermo-epidermic junction, dermis & epidermis: + 15% collagen, +16% GAG
- Cell proliferation in epidermis: +19% mitotic index.
- Stimulates neosynthesis of macromolecules located on dermo epidermal junction, basal layer & upper layer.
- Solubility: Dispersible
- Form: powder
- Use level: 0.05%
- Preservative free
China approval, Ecocert cosmetics, Ecocert Cosmos approved, Natrue approved.