Aromatic medicinal plant of the ombellifareae class, the criste marine can be found in coastal areas.
It resists to High resistance to spindrift, extreme salt concentrations, UV exposure, temperature variations & strong winds.
INCI: Crithmum maritimum callus culture filtrate
Rejuvenation from biotechnologies
What are Plant Cells?
Plant cells are undifferentiated “native cells” located in meristematic areas, which can be found at the tip of the roots, at the apex of the stem & in the primordial leaf.
These zones are responsible for the growth of the plant.
Cellular counting as a new claim.
More than 1 billion cells/g of active ingredient.
In a cream: about 5 million of cells in 1 g of cream, applied on a daily base with 0.5% use level.
Plant cells have two key abilities: the ability to differentiate into all cell types found in the plant & the ability to self-renew at an undifferentiated stage. Thus, plant cells are responsible for every organ formation & every differentiation resulting in the growth of the plant.
Benefits on volunteers
- Thanks to CELTOSOME™ Crithmum Maritimum, after 56 days of treatment, we perceive an improvement of 20% of radiant complexion vers D0
- Clinical signs improved:
- Lightening effect & pigmentation regulation: significant downregulation of pigmentation.
- - 39% for wrinkles signs, +41% for tonicity versus T0 (10 months treatment)
- Better hydration after 2 hours versus placebo
China compliant, Ecocert cosmetics, Ecocert Cosmos approved, Natrue approved.
Accelerated repairing & soothing
Mode of action:
- Epidermis renewal by a factor of 5
- Reduces IL1, IL6, stimulates growth factors
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
- Inhibits tyrosinase activity, reduces melanin, reduces migration of melanosomes