Hydroalcoholic gels and Hand sanitizer
SEPPIC markets a variety of foaming agents that can be used as excipients in the formulation of antiseptic liquid soaps and hydroalcoholic gels: :
- The ORAMIX range of foaming non-ionic surfactants
- The AMONYL range of foaming amphoteric surfactants
- SEPINEO P600, a polymer for hydroalcoholic gels
Challenges of foaming surfactant
Foams are used for formulating topical drugs in order to:
- Localize drug use
- Ensure good API penetration or just on surface
- Promote uniform distribution of API during spreading
- Improve the texture and feel during product application
Foaming agents developed by SEPPIC are not very reactive, which makes it possible to maintain optimal antiseptic properties.
SEPPIC products, which are well tolerated by skin and mucus membranes, are used in drugs that are applied to the hair or skin and in antiseptic liquid soaps and hydroalcoholic gels as hand sanitizer:
May 7, 2013
Discover SEPIFILM NATurally COLored!
SEPPIC expands its SEPIFILM range with a new colored film coating: SEPIFILM NATurally COLored.
Feb 19, 2013
Commercial reorganization - United Kingdom and Ireland
To optimize our customer service whilst improving the service that we provide, the management of sales from the United K...