Cellulose derivatives: HPMC, HPC…
SEPPIC markets two forms of cellulose derivative:
- Microcrystalline cellulose (MCC)
- Chemical derivatives of cellulose:
- Hypromellose, HPMC, low and high viscosityligne 2
- HydroxyPropylCellulose (HPC)
- MethylCellulose (MC)
- Low-substituted HydroxyPropylCellulose, L-HPC
Specific functions and applications depend on the number and nature of substitutions grafted to the cellulose (-hydroxypropyl, -methyl, -ethyl):
SEPPIC develops and markets specialized, cellulose-based excipients, in particular hypromellose, HPMC:
SEPIFILM, discover the full range, with a wide variety of applications: protection, core sealing, colouring, taste, gloss finish and instant release. The range includes:
- Hypromellose Phthalate, HPMC P: film-forming polymers for enteric coating
- Hypromellose Acetate Succinate, AQOAT: film-forming polymers for delayed, gastro-resistant coating
- Hypromellose (low viscosity), PHARMACOAT: film-forming polymers or wet granulation binder
- Hypromellose/Methylcellulose: METOLOSE: thickening, binding, viscosity-enhancing agent
- High-viscosity hypromellose for hydrophilic matrices: METOLOSE SR: controlled release agent
- Low-substituted hydroxypropylcellulose: L-HPC, anti-capping excipient with fast disintegration properties
- Hydroxypropylcellulose: HPC, wet granulation binder
SEPPIC supplies products that comply with most pharmacopoeias: European, US and Japanese.
May 7, 2013
Discover SEPIFILM NATurally COLored!
SEPPIC expands its SEPIFILM range with a new colored film coating: SEPIFILM NATurally COLored.
Feb 19, 2013
Commercial reorganization - United Kingdom and Ireland
To optimize our customer service whilst improving the service that we provide, the management of sales from the United K...