Providing regulatory expertise
Increasingly complex regulatory requirements
Regulations change continually, particularly in the fields of health and cosmetics. Requirements are becoming more and more demanding to safeguard consumers and their environment. Geographical expansion and diversification by sector are also increasing the number of regulations we are required to follow.
A team dedicated to regulatory monitoring
We have set up the Product Regulatory Affairs department to track these developments and ensure that regulations are respected in all group operations. The department’s mission is two-fold:
- To conduct continuous regulatory monitoring in order to understand regulatory requirements and how they evolve in each country,
- To guide our businesses, ensuring that all relevant regulations are respected.
From internal to customer assistance
Our Product Regulatory Affairs department advises and assists the group’s employees throughout the product manufacturing process.
- It helps researchers adhere to regulations in force in each country for all stages of their work, from the selection of raw materials to product characterization (such as physicochemical and innocuity tests).
- It works in close cooperation with the marketing teams to ensure that a product’s claims comply with regulations.
- It plays an important role in compiling product information files for submission to authorities and clients.
An experienced team
The Product Regulatory Affairs department comprises a team of around ten experts, including biologists, chemical engineers and research toxicologists, most of whom have experience in other functions within SEPPIC. The team also works with professional associations in the domain of regulatory monitoring.
Sep 2, 2014
4th Mediterranean Poultry Summit
Sep 9, 2014
Brucellosis 2014 International Research Conference