Committed to quality, health, safety and the environment
We have a long-term commitment to the management of risk, quality, health, safety and the environment (QHSE). This commitment is can be seen:
- At the core of our company culture, where a concern for quality, safety, occupational health, and the environment is integrated into the way we work,
- In our determination to comply with regulatory requirements and, where possible, to anticipate them,
- In our ongoing quest to satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers and end-consumers.
Certifications and best practices
This undertaking is out into practice daily, in all of the company’s businesses. It is endorsed by different certifications and labels, which recognize the group’s adherence to the highest standards.
- ISO 9001: quality management
We have been ISO 9001 certified since July 2003 for all our business areas and industrial sites.
- BPF: best manufacturing processes
We respect the French BPF (part 2) standards (best manufacturing processes) for active substances and injectable excipients.
- ISO 14001: environmental management
We have certified most of our industrial sites to ISO 14001, ensuring high standards of environmental management.
- OHSAS 18001: management of occupational health and safety
We are OHSAS 18001 certified for health and safety at most of our sites.
- Social accountability
As a group, we respect the SA8000 regulations that outline standards for social accountability. We have notably adopted a code of good conduct.
- High quality, traceable products
To guarantee our customers high-quality products with faultless traceability in the supply chain, we have introduced a strictly documented tracking system. This features risk management procedures for each different process (multiple control analyses, production procedure checks, optimized stock management, quality control of suppliers, etc.).
Alongside our certification policy, we constantly strive to follow best practices and make clear commitments to reduce our environmental footprint. This approach is demonstrated in various ways:
- Development of manufacturing procedures that consume less energy and water, and the inclusion of environmental criteria in the selection of new production procedures,
- Assessment of each supplier in terms of environmental and quality criteria,
- Manufacture of GMO-free products at the request of our clients,
- The undertaking of non-toxicity tests at the earliest possible stages and without the use of animal testing,
- Development of cosmetic ingredients that comply with eco-labels such as ECOCERT and COSMOS